A Place to Start in Botanical Art
A must-have booklet for newcomers to this art form. It’s a fully-illustrated, work-alone booklet but also a pre-requisite for any artist wishing to take online instruction from Margaret.
This 33-page booklet provides the following:
- An understanding of what botanical art is all about.
- An explanation of materials needed and how to set up for success.
- An emphasis on developing drawing skills from an actual specimen.
- Ways to explore botanical drawing aimed at accuracy – a useful exercise is included.
- Inspiration to continue to develop improved drawings skills and expand your opportunities.