Botanical Palette for Watercolour – warm hues
Price is in Canadian dollars. Approximate current equivalents: USD11.50; GBP8.5; EUR10.00; AUD15.50; SAR165
For a botanical artist with some experience in watercolour, this information-packed 32-page booklet contains the following:
- The latest on permanent and transparent watercolour pigments ideal for fall (autumn) subjects.
- An exploration of warm hues with testing techniques and blending exercises.
- Some fundamentals of colour theory relative to naturally-occurring colour in plant subjects.
- How to use colour for all aspects of a small plant study including intensity, shadow, and reflected light to add expanded realism.
- Technique for the final stages of painting an acorn explained in a step-by-step tutorial.