A Place to Start in Botanical Art
Here’s what you will find in this booklet:
- The basic setup and materials you need to get started
- The importance of deeper observation of plants in order to see Nature’s details in a way you have not seen it before.
- An overview of the main principles of drawing that you need to explore to enhance your drawing skills
- An opportunity to explore the first principles of drawing in a basic exercise.
Here’s what I hope to encourage with this booklet:
- An understanding that sketching and drawing can be fun and that it is the foundation for competence in this art form.
- A love of connecting with plants in a special way.
- Inspiration to continue drawing as often as you are able to.
- An awareness that if you keep drawing you WILL improve.