Picking a Palette – watercolour
Price is in Canadian dollars. Approximately current equivalents: USD11.50; GBP8.50; EUR10.00; AUD15.50; SAR165
A comprehensive guide on how to select a working palette best suited to the specific needs of botanical artists.
This 42-page e-booklet is packed with information covering:
- The key criteria for selecting the best possible pigments currently on the market.
- The evolution of watercolour pigment from past to contemporary choices.
- A review of different colour theories to understand what works and what does not for botanical art.
- Practical colour tests to help you make the right choices for you in palette selection.
- How to develop colour memory to achieve efficient and accurate colour matching.