Botanical Palette for Coloured Pencil — warm hues
Price is in Canadian dollars. Approximate current equivalents: USD11.50; GBP8.50; EUR10.00; AUD15.50; SAR165
Whether you already work in coloured pencil or are considering this rapidly-growing medium, this 37-page e-booklet is packed with valuable information on the following:
- The latest information on different brands of permanent coloured pencils and how they work together.
- An exploration of available warm hues with colour testing techniques and blending exercises.
- Some fundamentals of colour theory relative to naturally-occurring colour in plant subjects.
- How to use colour to your advantage in areas of intensity, shadow, and reflected light to achieve expanded realism.
- Technique for a rosehip study (demonstrated in a complete tutorial).