Going Green with Watercolour
The colour most prevalent in the plant world is often the most difficult to match accurately. But it need not be that way. This 40-page printable e-booklet is the most comprehensive, up to date watercolour guide on matching green for botanical studies. It includes:
- The latest information on permanent pigment for making green hues.
- An examination of both blue and yellow blending and convenient green options.
- How to use colour bias to steer your green colour-matching options.
- How to test pigments from different brands for suitability to botanical art.
- How to avoid over-saturated “digital” green.